Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday Morning,

A bleary-eyed Jacob appeared in the bathroom where I was showering. As he squinted at me in the bright light after a night of sleep he said incredulously, "What.are you doing. at 7:03. showering?" He asked this very seriously and like he was shocked. Sadly I cannot recreate this for you in writing to be as funny as it was in real life. Apparently he knows his mommy likes to sleep in! As it turns out I had jogged on the treadmill and was getting ready for my weight watchers meeting and to then scrapbook from 9am to 9pm with girlfriends. As it turns out I wrote down the wrong day for scrapbooking. It's next Saturday.

3 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Well at least you got a good start to your Saturday morning. But I would have had a hard time dealing with children on a day that I was mentally prepared to be a "no kids" day! Sounds like a fun Saturday next week!

I always knew you were Super at organizing! Nice job super girl! :)

Amy Reid said...

Katie:

This coming weekend is our big scrapbooking fun time!!! It's a scrapbooking sleepover this time, so you can come on Friday starting at 4pm AND on Saturday if you want to. Hooray! I am so psyched to come since I missed January.

Your Jacob is adorable! So cute!

Can't wait to see you this weekend and catch up with you and our pages!
Amy

Megan said...

Well, at least you do get to go scrapbooking. I am glad to hear that. Scrapping is so refreshing.