
After giving birth to Eleanor when my weight settled I weighed 181 pounds. That is major for me! The most I've ever weighed without being pregnant. After lots of hard work and a few slip-ups I've lost about 33 pounds! My goal weight is 130 so I've got 18 more to go! This is a picture of me after having Ellie. I cringe to look at it. I first did some measurements on June 2, 2007 and most recently on Feb. 27, 2008. Since June I have lost 2 1/4" on my thigh, 6 1/4" on my waist, 5" on my hips, 3/4" on my calf, 1 1/4" on my upper arm, 1/4 cm on my wrist, and 1/2 cm on my ring finger! Yay! I also took bathing suit comparison pictures but you are NOT seeing those!
Also I am really working on loving myself! There is a major 'disease' going around of people never thinking they are good enough and I don't want to suffer from it anymore! I especially don't want to pass it on to my children. So practice loving yourself too!
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere! I've been blogging for a few years, and I love it! I'm not always a faithful blogger, but I am a faithful blog reader, so I'll add you to my list!
Good luck on your weight loss goal! I know you can do it. You're looking really good.
Yes love yourself!!! I love you and think you are so wonderful. I know that my family as well as yours loves you dearly.
You Go Girl!
But might I add that you were also a true beauty at 180 - and loving yourself is the best makeover of all! :)
Velcome to Blaaaahging! I love it so! YAY!
Post a Comment