Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hawaii!!

We're taking a trip to Hawaii on April 5th and I'm so excited!!! We've never been there. We've talked to Jacob about how we're going on a plane and when we're there we'll go to the beach. The other day he said, "Mommy, it's going to take a loooong time on a plane to get to Hawaii. I'm going to be very sleepy when we get there." I confirmed that he would be going to bed when we got to Hawaii. He then said very sadly from the backseat of the car, "Mommy? Will we just have to sleep in the sand?" It was so precious! I assured him that there would be a house and a bed just for him! We just don't think about things from a kids' point of view. I felt bad for not telling him before that we were going to stay in a house while we were there!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I absolutely love when kids reveal the things they're worried about. So sweet.