Thursday, December 18, 2008
Snow Day!
When it finally stopped snowing I went out to shovel-my exercise for the day. Jacob came with me and eventually Mike & Ellie too. Then the neighbors came out so we had a blast! I want to add that a couple of days ago we got quite a bit of snow also. I shoveled tire tracks for my Mom's car before we went to the legacy center to swim - because if you drive over it first it turns to ice and is a LOT harder to clear - and when we got home our driveway had been shoveled, including behind both trucks, AND our garbage can had been brought up! Someone secretly did it for us! Thank you so much whoever you are!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh look how fun!! :)
Cute!!!
Isn't my granddaughter just precious!
Post a Comment