Thursday, January 22, 2009

Best Way to Clean a Microwave


After reading a tip in a magazine about cleaning your microwave I felt like this was an obvious thing, something I should have figured out by myself but, never had. Of course I thought everyone else must know about it too, since it was so obvious and no one has ever felt it necessary to tell me. Shame on all of you!

:) In case you haven't heard the best way to clean your microwave either; here it is: Put a microwave save bowl of water in your microwave and heat for several minutes (I did about 7 minutes). Remove and easily wipe clean with cloth.

Amazing! The yucky food remnants are all soft and wipe right out!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that's one of my favorite tips that I ALWAYS forget to do! I'm glad you reminded me so I can do it today...or tomorrow

Jenn said...

Are you coming to the Legacy center this sat?

Amy Reid said...

Hi, Katie! Loved the tip--I haven't done that for a while, and my microwave needs it, so hopefully I, too, will enjoy a clean microwave!

I will not be able to come to the Legacy Center this Saturday--I have a Stake Women's conference & luncheon that I'm really feeling like I should go to, and I have a family party that evening. I am sad to not see you and all the gang! I definitely plan to go next month--I think it's the sleepover event in Feb.! Hooray! I love those! Say hi to everyone and hope you get lots of pages done.

Love,
Amy

April Kennedy said...

Hi Katie! Thanks for the tip. I enjoyed getting caught up on your last few posts! Girl, turn over that new leaf again and again and again! It is called life and that is what forgiveness is for! Keep up your good work. You will feel so good.

Remember..."nothing tastes as good as thin feels"! Maybe I should practice what I preach!

Megan said...

I am so glad that you posted that. I have never heard of that so I am glad that you posted it.

Unknown said...

So, I found another fun website for free blogger backgrounds and found one that was PERFECT for you for valentine's day! Here's the address:
http://delightfuldots.blogspot.com/2009/01/love-bughttpwwwbloggercomimgblankgif.html

Hope you think it's as perfect for youas I do!