Saturday, May 30, 2009

So Many Pictures!

It seems like a lot has happened in a short time so I'll try and sum it up for you. We had a mother's day celebration a week late when Mike's mom was here (along with one the day of), a Memorial Day BBQ, got a new dog, and celebrated 3 birthdays with one party! It's actually my parents dog as Floyd passed away. Her name is Georgie. She is a bigger and more calm miniature pincher. So cute and so lovable! Great with the kids. She doesn't bite either! I love her to pieces!! Today we went to American Fork Canyon, about 15 minutes away to celebrate Mike's brother Adam's, dad Ray's, and sister Jenna's birthdays! It was very nice. Enjoy the pictures! I'll see if I can add the video too where Ellie is telling the water to smile for the camera!

2 comments:

Abby said...

How cute asking the water to smile for the camera! LOL

Megan said...

I am so glad that you have a dog that doesn't bite. :-) I am sorry about Floyd. Sorry. :-( I can't believe how big your little girl is. I hope that we go out to Utah this year. If we do we will have to have a little play date.