A journey through happiness, fun, sorrows, and just plain silliness!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Ward Prom
Our church ward had "A Night To Remember" Prom for all adults and it was so much fun! I'm hoping to get more pictures from Kim but here is a few for now. I took a video of everyone dancing to Thriller but it was too dark and you can't see!! :'( It was so awesome.
Thank you so much everybody! :) It was a blast and I'm glad Mike let go and just had fun. I think that's the only time we've danced besides our wedding.
You look so beautiful. I just hope I can look like you when I finish this weight watchers thing. Wow you look so great and it looks like you had a lot of fun. I am glad Mike let go and had fun to
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I think, that we should do one. Dressing up is so much fun.
You look GOR-GEOUS!!!! THat must have been sooo fun! I am so jealous! I love a reason to get all gussied up.
Looks like alot of fun! :)
How fun is that?!
You look fabulous Katie :o)
Thank you so much everybody! :) It was a blast and I'm glad Mike let go and just had fun. I think that's the only time we've danced besides our wedding.
You look so beautiful. I just hope I can look like you when I finish this weight watchers thing. Wow you look so great and it looks like you had a lot of fun. I am glad Mike let go and had fun to
Post a Comment