A journey through happiness, fun, sorrows, and just plain silliness!
Monday, July 6, 2009
I ran a 10k!
For real this time! :) My time was 1hr 15min. It was the Provo Freedom Festival 10k Freedom Run. After I finished I thought I was going to fall over a couple times!
Katie that is so great!!!! Congrats!!!! That is so good!! Isn't running in a race a lot of fun. It is nice to workout for a "prize". I don't ever expect to win, but I like that I get to "show off" the progress that I have been making. Someone actually takes down my time. It makes it feel like I am doing something for real and not just to stay healthy. I don't know it just feels really good.
I am seriously impressed! You are awesome and inspiring. You have always been so good at setting goals and reaching them. Thanks for being such a great example to me!
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Despite feeling like you were going to fall over, you must have felt so great!
Katie that is so great!!!! Congrats!!!! That is so good!! Isn't running in a race a lot of fun. It is nice to workout for a "prize". I don't ever expect to win, but I like that I get to "show off" the progress that I have been making. Someone actually takes down my time. It makes it feel like I am doing something for real and not just to stay healthy. I don't know it just feels really good.
I am seriously impressed! You are awesome and inspiring. You have always been so good at setting goals and reaching them. Thanks for being such a great example to me!
that is so awesome!congrats that is a great accomplishment and when it is all said and done don't you feel so great even though it was tough.
Post a Comment