Thursday, February 4, 2010

Amazing!


Today I found 2 King size Heath bars under the couch. Allow me to explain.

Remember that whole eating whatever I want, 'legalizing' all foods, not viewing them as bad or good? It's working. Several weeks ago I bought the heath bars for Mike and I. I set them in between us on the couch as we watched some shows together. I remember now that I just didn't really feel like eating any. But then, somehow, they slid between the sectional and onto the floor, where I COMPLETELY forgot about them!

To some of you this maybe meaningless. To me it's huge! Last year, they wouldn't have gone uneaten, let alone gotten lost and forgotten about! If they had even gotten lost I would've searched until I found them! Yipee!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome Katie Awesome! You have made such an amazing journey! Thank you for sharing and thank you for being such an example to me I love you!

Rella said...

I can only say, "Ditto!" to that! Thanks Katiebug!