Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Simon Cowell


So I have good taste in music, I think. My music library is fairly eclectic including metal, rock, pop, instrumental, etc, etc. Even though Simon on American Idol can be very harsh, he is usually right on when he judges. I usually agree with him. This season during the auditions I even said after one person sang, "Good, but boring. That's what Simon will say." because that's what I thought of it. 2 seconds later Simon said exactly that! Why am I talking about all this? Because I'm very opinionated (yes I realize that's not always a good thing). Last night Simon was on The Tonight Show and said what we all already knew, that last year's competition turned into a popularity contest, and that based on talent, Adam should have won. Also, it was VERY interesting to watch Simon blush and squirm and laugh, totally out of his element, when discussing his love, that he may or may not be engaged to!

Also, I quite enjoy some of the songs on Adam Lambert's album, regardless of the stunt he pulled when performing.

No comments: