Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ready

I feel really good about what I have allowed myself to learn by eating whatever I want. I no longer want fast food, or, if I do it is only because of the 'no work' factor, which ends up being not as important as the fact that I don't like the food anymore. I have learned a lot about myself, what I like, what I don't like, and I now feel ready to address my emotional eating issues. I use 'ready' loosely. I kind of start to panic every time I think about eating a 'controlled' or 'planned' diet, but I feel ready in the sense that I want to be healthy and not be sick and/or die.
I really want to conquer the 'out of control' or 'don't want to think about whatever is stressing me' eating. I just don't know how. I wish I could afford therapy!
:)
Kate

No comments: