Sunday, December 26, 2010
Dumps
I have been down in the dumps lately. I am so depressed and am wondering, now that I can view my symptoms with no depression medication masking anything, if I have bipolar II disorder, or borderline personality disorder, or something else unknown. I am miserable, irritable, and hateful (mostly towards myself) one day, and just kind of, whatever, the next. I hate my body, hair, and all responsibility, something as simple as my hair not coming out right making me want to scream and throw things and go to bed for the rest of the day...week..month...I am totally overeating again, eating emotionally, but not being able to pinpoint why, or stop it from happening. I have almost constant pain from the top/side of my neck down to behind my shoulder blade, I keep getting colds...I am so negative and I know, know, know that it so very hard for people to be around, but at the same time, I need to be around people for support...I am lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie, go see my Dr. @ Lehi Medical Clinic. She SAVED me! I will call you with her info! Hang in there. There are answers and help.
I don't know what else to say but Hang in there-- I'm so sorry. I know this sounds cheesy, but service helps me get out of my dumps sometimes (even though I know what you're going through is severe). I also think a lot of people underestimate the power of changing habits and behaviors. Maybe look at your morning routine (or get a routine if you don't have one), your financial habits, reading habits, service, etc, Maybe change things up-- all I know is that if you always do the same thing, you can't expect different results. I'll pray for you-- love you!
Post a Comment