Saturday, June 21, 2008

HOT!

It's definitely getting hotter! It was around 94 today I think. We went to a mall where Mike sat with Jacob while he played at the 'playplace' and I did my walking. Yup, I just pushed Ellie in the stroller around and around and up and down until I had my 30 minutes. Then I sat with Jacob while Mike, well, basically he just hung out in the game store. Then we had a snack and Jacob rode the carousel.


We also went to dinner at the Brick Oven with my parents. I love their pasta bar! This awesome balloon guy was there who could make over 300 different things! He also had some pictures of life size things he's made including optimus prime, the Halo 3 guy, and Mario! I saw kids in the restaurant with Ariel, a train, a princess (with a full dress), ninja turtle, a totally cool alien with ray gun, and Jacob chose optimus prime (not life size obviously).

Ellie only got one nap today and the poor little girl was so tired on the way home! She *rarely* falls asleep in the car. My little cutie pie!!

1 comment:

Rella said...

Aren't my grandchildren the cutest kids in the world?!

Nana