I battle Depression. Just so it is out in the open. It is not 'the blues' or something I can 'snap out of'. I wish! :) I am still trying to get to a place where I can truly enjoy life all the time and I appreciate everyone's help! I want everyone to know that I want to laugh and hang out and play and all that fun stuff-it's just hard to get started. I feel I always want to hide away by myself, even though deep down I really don't want to! So please don't let my exterior make you feel like I don't want to interact with people, I really really do! I love you all.
I am really going to try to get out and do things and invite people to do things because I'm sick of feeling like no one likes me-because *I* don't go anywhere!! Silly, I know, but that's just kind of how depression works in your mind.
Reading other people's blogs has really helped me see what I'm missing out on and I'm so thrilled about that!
Love,
Katie
1 comment:
Way to go, Katie! I admit I know how you feel. Often I have felt like a spectator watching my own life pass me by. Once you get into that it's really difficult to break out of it. It's a lot of effort and you are doing very well in trying to involve yourself in your life, putting yourself 'out there' and making friends.
We all have the ability to make a difference in someone else's life and I want to acknowledge right now that since the day you came into my life, even before you were born, you have made a difference in mine.
Thank you.
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment