Well, lately I've been scrapbooking!!! I wish I could show them all to you! I need a 12x12 scanner...I've been losing (lost) 15lbs....taking care of the animals while my parents are out of town (did I mention that I *NEVER* want pets?)....and taking lots of pictures so I can scrapbook some more!!! :) I figure if I'm scrapbooking in front of the TV at night then I won't be eating instead!
Yesterday I thoroughly cleaned my house (gasp! it's been months!) and went visiting teaching with my kids (ahhhhh!) and took the kids to the park.
I'll post a picture of our house rules. They in combination with time outs have been working surprisingly well.
I wish I had more to say but my brain is mush right now. Miss you all!
1 comment:
Katie, I cannot tell you how much we appreciate you looking after Floyd, Tigger and Cassidy for us. Thank you so much!
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment