Monday, July 28, 2008

Bowling

Jacob just loves bowling! I might post a couple of pictures when I get them off of my camera, but they just don't do him justice!! He was so happy and excited and cute! It was his second time and his idea to go. Halfway through he decided that he didn't need the ramp anymore and just threw the ball himself. Ellie enjoyed watching and it was a great family activity. Uhh, I must say that I did horribly. I used to be better. I got 80, thank goodness I beat Jacob, who was beating me most of the game. He ended at 75. Mike got 170! :)

2 comments:

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rella said...

I still remember the first time I went bowling with a group from my 6th grade class and Mr. C. I got a 65. Zoinks!