Okay, so, driving home from the zoo today, I saw, spelled out in plastic cups, on a chain-link fence above the highway, some words that tell how the new book Breaking Dawn ends. I WAS SO STEAMING MAD!!!! (Takes a deep breath) Whether or not it's true I have yet to see. I would hope that it was some person who has no idea about the book just trying to be annoying, but, I actually could see it being the ending. And if it really is the ending WHY WOULD SOMEONE WRITE THE ENDING OVER THE HIGHWAY ON THE DAY THE BOOK IS RELEASED WHERE POOR INNOCENT UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE LIKE ME HAVE TO SEE IT AND KNOW THE ENDING OF THE BOOK BEFORE THEY READ IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (Takes a deep breath).
We had a wonderful time at the zoo today. :) We went to Hogle Zoo in SLC. Not my favorite. It was okay but, we decided we didn't need a year membership that costs as much as 3 visits because we don't think we'll go that many times. The San Francisco Zoo is still my favorite. I have only been to like 3 different zoos though. I would like to go to the San Diego Zoo!
What is the matter with people???? Arrrggghhhh!!! Why, why, why would someone want to spoil something for so many other people?? :'( (Takes a deep breath)
I guess I'll have a little snack now, I'm starving! :) Later!
6 comments:
Is this about that Twilight thing? I couldnt ever get in to that story, but we were at Borders last night to get a diffrent book and the crow was loud and large waiting for that book. LOL
Yes!! I love the twilight series! I read each book in a day. I just HAD to find out what happened next! The weird thing is, they are VERY close to being too mushy for me, but the storyline just drew me in so I put up with the mushiness!! :)
How rude of someone to put the book's ending up in public sight. I'm sorry!
Evil people....Grrr...
That is totally rude. I am almost finished with the book so when I am done I want to know what it said, but not until then. I also agree about the Zoo. I love the SF zoo!! The Hogel zoo was ok. I just wish that it didn't have the rides and stuff because of course that is all the kids wanted to do. Then again when we went it got soooo hot and I don't well when it is hot. So, maybe my perception was a little off.
wow - what a creative angst ridden thing to do! (and i don't mean going to the zoo, lol)
Post a Comment