Tuesday, August 5, 2008
"Breaking Dawn"
Well, my mom hasn't read any of the twilight saga yet. She decided that she did want to and that she'd rather just own her own hardback copies (rather than borrowing from the library). I happily set out to run that errand for her! After finding Eclipse at Costco for an amazing 11.49, I got the other three at Waldenbooks in Provo. I opted for Walden because 'Borders' is so well known out here and has bigger stores. I figured they might be sold out already as Walmart was the second day and Costco was by Monday at the latest. So, YAY!! I got them all and started reading Breaking Dawn yesterday! I finished today and am so glad to have closure, you know? I hate just wondering, and I love reading! :) Comment on my blog or email me when you've finished it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
EEEE!!! I'm on my second-go-round! LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment