Sorry I haven't really been blogging. I really don't feel up to it and I don't know when I will, to be honest. It's just a hard time I guess. Also we will be going to Disneyland on the 28th and we'll be gone for a week. I sure hope I can enjoy it! Please, if you have the thought, pray for me...pray for my family...I'm just feeling lost and I need some direction that can only come through prayer. Thanks
3 comments:
Katie,
I it sounds like Ellie is going up so fast from you last entry! I miss you guys a ton! If you ever need to talk or would like to met me in provo for a quick get away let me know I have no life with Kade being in school. I hope that you have fun in Disneyland!
Meggan
Katie, there are more ways than just prayer that can help although prayer is powerful. I have been reading other's blogs (especially the NieNieDialogues). She has inspired me to be a better mom. I think you would enjoy her postings. She is an amazing woman and is in critical condition in a burn unit in AZ with her husband. Also listening to uplifting music like Hilary Weeks and the YW Steadfast and Immovable CD's are amazing lift-me-uppers. Hang in there. Finding joy everyday is simple...it is Satan that makes it difficult.
You seem to be doing better now ;o) Hope so! Let me know if there's ever anything I can do!
xoxo
Post a Comment