Saturday, September 6, 2008

Random

Just wanted to update everyone on what's been happening. The DMB concert is now officially Cancelled, not postponed. So, we'll see what happens with that contest. I don't think they'll leave us high and dry but, I could be wrong!

Today we bought a Wii. Actually, we bought 2. My parents wanted one as well! We've been playing it tonight and it is actually very fun. I don't know if I'll like Mario Galaxy or other games like that but I will try them out. My favorite is boxing on Wii Sports. I worked up a sweat and had to catch my breath! It was a blast.

Today we also stopped by RC Willey to look for a dresser and bookshelf. The nice man who helped us (we found a bookshelf) took our information, including address, and said, "I have a twin brother in Lehi, so don't get us mixed up!" He was a very calm, slow and low talking, skinny, nice man. Just to help you get more of a picture. Anyway, We ran to Walmart really late tonight to see what Wii games they had. We grabbed a few other random things we needed and, as we were leaving, I saw this man holding his wallet, putting things in it, while a young boy picked fallen contents of the wallet and handed them to the man. I'm assuming this poor guy 'spilled' his wallet, just so he would be around long enough for us to walk by. HE LOOKED JUST LIKE THE RC WILLEY GUY!!!! I just had to talk to him.
I said, "Excuse me, I'm sorry to both you but, do you have a twin brother?"
"Yes."
"It is just so strange that we went to RC Willey today (the man starts chuckling) and the man who helped us said...." and I proceded to tell him what his brother had said.
We laughed together about what a coincidence it was that I had met them both for the first time in one day and I said he should tell his brother. I still can't believe it!! How weird and funny!!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

We got a Wii back in May, We are saving up for a Wii fit! Be careful we used the Wii like crazy at first and kenn pulled something in his arm doing baseball! lol