I have been/am going through a very emotional trial, and so are others around me. Many times in our lives, aren't we all? Even though I am still going through that, somehow, at the same time I am very happy. I won't try and explain it to you, just know that I am doing okay and very grateful for my blessings as well as my trials. When it comes right down to it, I wouldn't trade my hard times for anyone else's. I am learning also to be more Christ-like instead of fearful & trying to control what happens in my life.
Thank you all for your prayers and messages, they really did help.
I'm sure I will have a good time in southern California and am very excited to finally be going! Hopefully I'll have a big long post to write upon returning, telling about all the great and happy things in my life. :)
5 comments:
You are a lifesaver. I'm grateful to know you. I bet we knew each other in the pre-existence and said, "yeah, it'll happen. We'll totally support each other and then laugh about it all afterwards. Piece of cake!!!" Flash forward to today...
Stephanie, we love you so much!
Katie, I completely understand what you are talking about. Perhaps you have a little better understanding of your dear old mother now and how my brain is working and how I can be happy? I love you so much my baby girl!
Katie, I loved your post. Keep it up girl...you are on the right track!
I hope Disneyland is the happiest place on earth for you. It seems like hopefully it will be a good break for you. Keep it up.
We love you lots.
Post a Comment