Monday, October 13, 2008
Our Twins!
Okay, hopefully very soon I will post about our vacation but, in the meantime I thought this was so weird! In this first picture, when I glanced at it, I thought that was Mike in the background! It kind of looks like him and it wasn't until I zoomed in that I saw that it wasn't him. Then, days later I saw this second picture and realized that this girl looks so much like me!!! I mean, look at the shape of her nose, her eyes, wow! These people were together, right behind us in Shark Experience at Sea World! How strange...doo doo doo doo...(the Twilight Zone theme song)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally thought that was YOU! It didn't dawn on me until the end of the post that YOU were taking the picture! Hope you had fun.
That is so cool! I wonder if we all have twins?
ok I have been waiting here nicely for news of you trip and pictures! Im running out of nicely waiting.. lol
Miss you
Post a Comment