You maybe thinking, "What in the world?..." I don't know, really, I just love this picture. I don't even know how it got taken! I do know that it was while we were waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion, which was decorated for Halloween with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme.
Okay, these guys were awesome!! Whoever played this Jedi Master was very convincing! I heard him do the show more than once and it sounded like he was lip synching to a recording! He wasn't, he was sooo awesome! He also was very athletic doing jedi moves and such. Ummm, I also saw the show the next day with a different crew and they weren't even close to becoming competition. (Sorry guys, whoever you are!)
Isn't this costume awesome?
The picture says it all.I don't think it's necessary to post pictures of this but I had no idea the parade had changed so much! Didn't it used to be the Electric Light Parade? Am I getting old or what? It's totally different now with just floats and costumes...weird. We did lots of rides and meals and Mike's Mom & Chuck even came one day to have fun with us and watch the kids for a while!
The Tower of Terror. Okay, so when I went on this ride in Florida years ago, it dropped us twice. I'm really not into major rides anymore; I'm very scared of heights. I figured it would be fun if I just closed my eyes and that way I would be able to ride with Mike and Jacob. IT DROPPED US LIKE FIFTY FREAKIN' TIMES!!! Seriously! I thought it would never end!!! We kept just going up again after free falling!!!! I didn't get sick but, I will never make that mistake again!
We had a lot of fun at our hotel swimming. Jacob really surprised us with his bravery. Yes he had floaties and a tube on but, it just isn't like him even with those safe things on to jump in repeatedly and swim all over! We were very pleased, especially because we knew he had a level 1 swimming class coming up. He's in it now and doing very well!

This was at Sea World. We had a really good time here! There was a big shallow pool of Round Stingrays and people were feeding them. This one thought Jacob had a fish and came right up and surprised Jacob! We did get some fish then and feed them. It was very neat! You just hold the fish upright in between two fingers and they just come over the top of your hand and suck it up! And they are so slippery smooth!

...Takes a deep and relaxing breath...These are my children who don't fall asleep in the car. :) They must have been really tired.
Mike and I were so blessed to be able to go on a fancy date one night! Mo (Mike's mom, Lori) put the kids to bed for us and we had dinner and saw a movie. We had dinner at a place called Jake's, right on the beach. Afterwards we went down on the sand to be models and take pictures of each other. I actually did get the shot I pictured in my head for myself(except for the red eye-I'm having trouble removing it), which is really hard because I couldn't be the photographer for myself! Here are some pictures from our romantic, lovely, silly date.






We also went to the San Diego Zoo where among other things we saw a baby gorilla nursing. We also went to the beach. It was wonderful. :) On the drive home, Mike surprised me by driving to the St. George Temple for our rest stop. It was such a sweet and thoughtful thing to do. He knew I would love it and I'm so glad he did!



Well, I can't believe how long this has taken! I hope you have enjoyed it, NOW GET OFF MY BACK!! Hehehehe, just kidding! :) To close, here are pictures of my little cutie pies on the bus ride 'home' from Disney after the second day.

5 comments:
Katie bug!!
Thank you so much for sharing the pictures I loved the one of your family sitting on the park bench it would be put up some where in my house had it been my family. :) It looks like you guys had an awesome time! Of course I want to see more LOL
You looked absolutely GORGEOUS in the picture on the beach. Katie, you have just looked so beautiful and happy lately. I am so glad you guys were still able to go to Disneyland... I am still so upset that we weren't able to go! I promise we'll go another time.
The pictures are great and my grandchildren are beautiful! I was shocked into silence when I saw both kids asleep in the car. Wow! I'm glad you got a picture or I never would have believed it!
Love you and thanks for sharing the pictures!
Katie, looks like a very loving, happy family. Keep up the good work...you are sounding happy. I hope you continue on your healing journey!
How fun!! What a good hubby.
Post a Comment