All About Kate

A journey through happiness, fun, sorrows, and just plain silliness!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Click here to see one of my FAVORITE commercials!

Posted by Katie Blatter at 11:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Katie Blatter
I was Katie Dye until I married in 2003. I don't live in good ole Cali anymore but I love where I am living now!
View my complete profile

My Most Useful Websites

  • The Internet Movie Database
  • Lehi Library
  • Kids-in-Mind (movie content)
  • Clearplay

Favorite Bands

  • 3 Doors Down
  • Aerosmith
  • Bon Jovi
  • Daughtry
  • Garth Brooks
  • Good Charlotte
  • Guster
  • Jewel
  • Katherine Nelson
  • Kenneth Cope
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Lifehouse
  • Linkin Park
  • Luther Vandross
  • Metallica
  • Nickel Creek
  • Queen
  • Skillet
  • Sum 41
  • THE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND
  • Tim McGraw

Favorite movies on a Clearplay DVD player, to name a few...

  • 13 Going on 30
  • Bride & Predjudice
  • Failure To Launch
  • I am David
  • Legally Blonde 2
  • Mission Impossible 1-3
  • Monster-in-Law
  • Ocean's Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen
  • Taxi
  • The Bourne Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum
  • The Invention of Lying
  • The Kid
  • The Office TV series
  • The Rundown
  • Transformers
  • X-Men movies
  • Zoolander

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (36)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (79)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • The Haunted Forest
      • TAGGED - 8 Things
      • Finally, a few Disney pictures
      • I Love Halloween!!
      • Click here to see one of my FAVORITE commercials!
      • Our Twins!
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)

Favorite Books

  • * I could go on and on and on
  • 1984
  • Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger
  • Fablehaven
  • Harry Potter
  • Inkheart
  • Leven Thumps
  • Slathbog's Gold
  • The Bartimaeus Trilogy
  • The Host
  • The Hunger Games series
  • The Immortal Instruments Series
  • The Kingdom and the Crown
  • The Maze Runner
  • The Work & the Glory
  • Twilight Series
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.