Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAGGED - 8 Things

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. House
4. The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
5. Jon & Kate plus 8
6. The Office
7. Weird, True & Freaky
8. The Office

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. McDonald's (Yes I have a weakness for the food but I'm not eating it anymore unless it's a snack wrap once in a while; Truly what I love is the playplace.)
3. Applebee's (because they have points values with some dinners)
4. TGIFriday's
5. Taqueria Rosita
6. Carl's Jr. (Again, the playplace)
7. Taco Bell (also don't eat there usually anymore but I love the new Volcano Taco)
8. Rumbi Grill

8 Things that happened Today:
1. Jacob cried
2. Ellie cried
3. eating meals
4. Tae Bo
5. Video Games
6. Hugs & Kisses & Time Outs
7. Gymnastics for Jacob (will happen at 4pm)
8. Swimming lesson for Jacob (will happen at 5:10)

8 Things I am Looking forward to:
1. Kids' bedtime
2. Seeing Mike when he gets home
3. When both kids are in or past 1st grade
4. Continual healing from life trials
5. Hugging and Kissing Mike when he gets home
6. The results of my continual dedication to not giving into overeating, and results of exercise, to be healthy
7. Living in the eternities with Heavenly Father (that's my goal anyway)
8. The Office this week

8 Things on my wish list: (wait!...only 8??)
1. For Mike to not be afraid/hesitant to share his opinion anytime, especially when he disagrees with something I've said
2. 50" flat screen TV with new entertainment center
3. Joy in cleaning the house and cooking dinner like I used to have
4. To weigh under 145lbs
5. That my knees wouldn't hurt, at least regularly like they do
6. To see improvement as I work to better myself, for example, stifle my controlling tendancies
7. To not worry about the future
8. Honesty from everyone in my life, all the time

I won't tag anyone but if you want to do this feel free. Thinking of answers for the wish list one was very interesting and took a lot of thought.

2 comments:

Rella said...

Katie, thanks for sharing your 8 things!

Care'n said...

It's all about perspective and knowing that .... this too shall pass, because I have never heard, and this too shall stay!

You are doing a great job... and I love the blog!
luv
Care'n