No news about when the DMB concert will be rescheduled, and therefore no news about when the contest will be judged. I really hope I win and that the concert will not be when we're on our trip to Disneyland...
Jacob started his second year of preschool today. I can't believe I actually exercised, showered, bathed (and fed, of course) the kids, and cut their nails before taking him...and I was on time! Early, even! Wow! Go me. Now, if I can only get that laundry started.......and finished...(laundry day for me is Monday).
I have discovered that Ellie likes to play dress up; at least to a certain extent. I have a couple of cute pictures and I'll post at least one when I get them into the computer.
I've just had the most frustrating conversation with our health insurance company. I was so mad. I wanted to calm down and so I thought about how I could do that. I thought if Stephanie had a new post on her blog that would do it, and it did! Thanks again Steph!
I hope all my friends and family are doing well. I miss you all so much.
Mike and I went to the dollar theater to see Kung Fu Panda last night and we loved it! :) It was very funny! We had tried to take the kids but that didn't work out so well with Eleanor there. This time the kids were in bed and Nana was home. Thanks Nana!
I will now post a bit that I hope you all find amusing. (*WARNING* There is some bad language. If you want to skip to the eating part go to 3:00 (the 3 minute mark) and stop at 4:40.) I know that it is kind of long but, the bit about what we eat and then Taco Bell is hilarious so I hope you can find the time and enjoy it! :) Just click on my post title or visit the website below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mikH_8ReOrg
No comments:
Post a Comment