Phew! I did it! Well, I actually made 23 meals but, it's still a huge accomplishment! First things first: Don't make the mistake I did and buy the books! You will quickly realize that the software is WAY better! Of course, I'm not sure if the software has all the chapters on preparing properly so that you can finish faster...
I started at about 10am and finished at about 9pm. During that time I did take a half hour for lunch, half hour to cook a quick dinner for everyone else, 10 minutes to let the kids run and scream in the front yard, close to an hour to get the kids showered and put them to bed, and clean up time is also included. There were a couple of things I did last night like cooked and finely chopped chicken, chopped onions, and cooked some turkey tenderloin.
Cooking dinner is one of the hardest things for me to do right now. I'd rather just let everyone have cereal or instant mac n'cheese or something. But what I did today was awesome!
Here is all of my stuff set out:
4 comments:
Katie--what an awesome accomplishment!!! Keep up the great work! You'll be so happy to have all those meals done and ready each day when it comes up on dinnertime!! Stress-free!
BRAVO! I'd like to know what you made and recipes--share!
You are amazing!!! Well done, my dear Katiebug!
I want to do that. Well, maybe not that much but I would like to do some.
Post a Comment