Saturday, November 1, 2008
Witch's Night Out
There were a couple groups of us from our ward; unfortunately we didn't all get together but we did have a blast! Oh, and it was hilarious to see hundreds of witch hats bopping up and down on the dance floor to "Time Warp"! You will notice that *I* am not wearing a witch hat, well, I was going to have crazy rat's nest hair and be that kind of beautiful but still witchy witch, and I didn't want to flatten my hair with a hat. Well, it flattened by itself anyway. I know, incredible, right? I backbrushed it like crazy with all kinds of hair products and it flattened right out on top! Well, I still love my hair, it does make it easier to get untangled at the end of the night. Next year I'll buy a wig!!

Someone, somewhere had a TON of these charms/keychains brand spankin' new from the 80's, and they were selling them for $5 EACH!! Needless to say I didn't buy any, but it was so awesome to see them again!! Anyone else remember these things??


Does anyone else think my new friend here looks *SO* much like Meg Ryan??? At least in her "French Kiss" days, which is how I picture her in my mind. I do know this girl's name but I thought maybe she wouldn't like me posting it so, she's just my new friend! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are so great - I can't wait to go w/ you next year ;o)
I totally had a charm necklace - i'm seeing some that I actually had - like that blow dryer! HA!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment