Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's been so long!

Thanks for sticking with me and I'll try and post more often again! I now think that even though there are some things I don't like about his singing, Adam Lambert would definitely deserve it if he won. I also have decided I will not be surprised if Megan Corkery and Anoop are gone soon. I still really like Allison even though I did not like her song choice last night. Also I still like Danny, although last night was not his best in my opinion. I'm glad that the judges are finally starting to see that Matt Giraud is not all they think he is!

On another note the kids are doing well. I've been video taping them playing a bit lately, so I'll try and post a short video of that.

We're all hanging in there even though times are tough. We would never make it with out the love and support of our family and friends. Thank you all!

I will try to post again very very soon!

Katie

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's my posting day....LOL!
Adam Lambert, I don't think, will be the Idol--too far out there, but definitely has a voice! He's my fave. Megan, of course, is gone, and Anoop should follow...My vote for the winner...Chris or Danny. Danny hasn't been that impressive lately, but I still like him. I think Allison will hang in there if she comes back strong tonight! We will see!!!
Where's the video of the children??? Can't wait to see you all in a month or so!
Love,
Mom