A journey through happiness, fun, sorrows, and just plain silliness!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Nights In Rodanthe
So I finally rented this movie from Redbox. It was a good chick flick but, IT WAS SO SAD! So, fair warning to all of you who read this! I'm going to watch 'House' and 'Heroes' now. No crying there! :)
I just saw Yes Man. I recommend NOT watching it. There is one part that is so engraved in my brain that it makes me sick, and I hate it. I couldn't stand the movie after that scene. If they would have taken out that one scene it probably was an a right movie. That movie should have been rated R. I am still upset about it. Can you tell.
2 comments:
I would just like to take a moment to mention how much I miss you!
That is all :)
I just saw Yes Man. I recommend NOT watching it. There is one part that is so engraved in my brain that it makes me sick, and I hate it. I couldn't stand the movie after that scene. If they would have taken out that one scene it probably was an a right movie. That movie should have been rated R. I am still upset about it. Can you tell.
Thanks for the sadness warning about Rodanthe.
Post a Comment