Monday, April 6, 2009

What a great deal!


All of this for $2.89! Yes, indeed! Thank you to savvyshopperdeals.com and The Daily Herald!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, Katie, I'm impressed! That's quite a bit of stuff for under 3 bucks! I see Frosted Flakes, I think, hiding in there--my favorite (well, next to Super Golden Crisp--which I haven't had in a LONG time!) I'll have to check out the savvyshopperdeals.com, but don't have the Daily Herald--I'm sure my newspaper will suffice?
Love ya,
Mom

Megan said...

Wow!! It is hard to get just 2 gallons of milk for that much. Cool.

Unknown said...

Awesome! I am a lover of things bargain... well, almost... I just wanted to let you know I bought and ate a maple bar in honor of you today. I was just thinking of you and thought eating a maple bar would make me feel closer to you. I'm such a goof!

Jenn said...

Please teach me how to do this