Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What the what?

It snowed like two inches today at our house and there could be more on the way! It's April 15th for goodness sakes!

The title of this post is a line from 30 Rock said by Tina Fey.

As I have been typing this post American Idol ended and I have another comment that fits the title. I'm so sad that the judges saved Matt Giraud or whatever his name is. Nice guy, lots of talent, but shouldn't be the winner. I think he is perfect in what he was doing for a living before auditioning. Good luck Matt.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey I haven't checked out your blog in a long time. Things look like they are going good. We need to keep in tough better.

Kelley said...

Hey Katie! I left a message on your moms facebook page. I was looking at her pictures and Ellie and Jacob are getting so big. They are just so cute. Anyways, I like the picture of you in the park. You look really good in that picture. Take care.